Watch the video that explains this process
How to setup your Windows Computer to be able to directly access websites
By Peter Walker, The GESARA Talk Show
Released November 15. 2023
Note: If you are using a Mac, the process is similar, using the "sudo nano /etc/host" command to edit the “hosts” file. Click here for details
Determining the IP-Address of a website. Do this for each important website.
First make a list of all the websites you want to be able to access. In our example, we will be using our own websites that we think should be on the list. Please add any additional websites you require:
https://gesara-show.com, https://nesara-gesara-qfs.com, https://www.rifeforum.com
In order to check that the system is working, we are adding example.com to the list, yet using the IP-address (184.108.40.206) from duckduckgo.com That will send us to the DuckDuckGo website when we enter example.com in the browser.
Note: This system does not work with every website and depends on the configuration of the related webserver. For example, websites working with CloudFlare use proxies making this system fail. This is the case with the charlieward.tv website.
Do the following for each website:
- Go to the website: https://www.ipaddress.com/ip-lookup
- Enter the url of the website (without https://) and click on Lookup, e.g. gesara-show.com
- One or more IP addresses are listed, make a note of them in Notepad using the following format:
- Repeat this process for every website needed.
Here are the results for our sample websites:
Opening “hosts” and adding the website data.
All recent versions of Windows support the “hosts” file which enables you to manually assign an IP address to a website name. Once the edited file has been saved and the computer rebooted, your computer will no longer consult the DNS-Server for the named websites and instead use the respective ip-addresses listed in the file. In other words, Windows looks in this file first, allowing your computer to connect to the webserver even when the DNS server is not available.
Follow these steps exactly:
- Type notepad (1) in the windows search bar, right click on the Notepad App (2) and then select “Run as administrator” (3)
- A security message appears, click on “Yes” to open Notepad in administrator mode.
- Now click on File / Open and a new window appears
- In the navigation bar, type in (or cut and paste): C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc and press Enter.
- In order to see and open the hosts file, first click on “All files”, then click on “hosts” and finally on the Open button (see image)
- 6. The file opens and enter the IP-addresses and website addresses (without https:// or www.) as shown here
- 7. Once you have added all the websites you need, you now need to save the file with File / Save
- 8. Make sure you have saved any other open documents on your computer, and then reboot it.
- 9. After the reboot, test your websites in a browser. If you reach the respective website, the procedure has worked.
Thank-you for reading this article that was written by our host, Peter Walker. For the latest new and views on the NESARA/GESARA/QFS process, please visit our website and subscribe to the GESARA Show, where you can also ask your questions live in our Q&A Sessions every Wednesday and Sunday, unless otherwise advertised.
Our shows are family friendly and give you both an informed and light-hearted look at world events and consist of an information section, followed by the GESARA News and then the Q&A section where live viewers can ask their questions and make their comments. We have a wonderful community of like-minded members that can discuss world events in a friendly and caring environment. All you need is a Zoom account, a webcam with microphone and a subscription (from $8/month) to take part.
We also offer free shows where you can join in without any subscription or obligation. Give it a try: https://gesara-show.com/free
Come and join in the fun and be well informed as well…
Where to Find the GESARA Talk Show: